Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's 12 backwards? 21! Vegas time!

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh. My. God.

Tonight = Season Premiere of America's Next Top Model Season 12! Hard to believe that we've already seen 12 winners crash and burn; where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Adrianne Curry was still pretending like she wasn't a raving psychopath.

Tyra didn't disappoint, with her keen observation that 12 backwards is 21, and thus they should jet (er, bus?) off to Vegas. Yeah, Vegas! If only what happened in Vegas actually stayed in Vegas this time.

I won't be able to see the entire finale (hello, Lost at 9) and I already know the 13 Finalists, but let me just say that my entire life has just become real and meaningful, because I got to see Angelea declare she wasn't there to make friends because she was going to be a model - I'm sorry, is a model - complete with her 3" talon acrylics, hair so hairsprayed it looks like a helmet, and enough acne to frighten off the bravest of makeup artists.

And yes, Cynthia, Tyra certainly is extraterrestrial. I think that's the smartest thing anyone's ever said in the entire history of ANTM.

I love this show.

No comments: