Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Name is Awesome

Days till Halloween: 12

"The movie My Name is Bruce is the heroic struggle of a small mining town (Gold Lick, Oregon) to rid itself of a vengeful monster. Guan-di, the Chinese god of war, protector of the dead and patron saint of bean curds, has been unleashed by cemetery-desecrating teenagers to protect the graves of Chinese miners lost in a deadly cave-in of yesteryear."


What, I don't even, oh my god- Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Since it's that team of year again - when I get the Plague and mid-October! - I am, of course, home sick, lounging in a nest on my bed with the dogs, watching the SyFy channel and shedding tears of admiration at the onslaught of terribly delightful horror movies that have been parading past my screen for the past 6 or so hours.

Given that I absolutely have to go back to work tomorrow, I'm forcing myself to lounge in bed, half napping half watching tv, saving my strength so I can get back on my feet. My usual MO is to either power through work to the point of keeling over, or to run around the house while I'm sick which results in then mostly dying and missing a week or so of work, and this time just won't cut it. So here I am, drinking tea, staying in bed, and behaving. Well I never.

It helps that I'm watching an hour and a half of this epic movie, in which I get to hear Bruce Campbell utter such iconic lines as "I don't know you but I love you", "Does this make my ass look fat?" and "Consider yourself officially exempt from my wrath sweetcakes, and if you're lucky a little later I'll let you play with my boomstick." It's Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Campbell, and life just doesn't get any better than that.

Except for BubbaHo-Tep.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you seen Alien Apocalypse? That's the one Bruce Campbell movie I have seen, and I wanted that time of my life back. ;)

Sakura Beauty said...

Nice post! thank you for your post!

تسويق الكترونى said...


شركة تنظيف بالخرج
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج

شركة تسليك مجارى بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج
شركة عزل خزانات بالخرج
شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج
شركة تنظيف قصور بالخرج
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخرج
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالخرج
شركة ترميم منازل بالخرج

شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخرج
شركة تنظيف بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بجدة
شركة تنظيف واجهات بجدة

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
شركة رش مبيدات بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة تسليك مجارى بجدة
شركة عزل اسطح بجدة
شركة عزل خزانات بجدة
فنى صيانة كهرباء بجدة
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بجدة

شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بجدة
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة تنظيف فلل بمكة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة
شركة تنظيف واجهات بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة
شركة رش مبيدات بمكة


تسويق الكترونى said...




شركة تسليك مجارى بابها
شركة عزل اسطح بأبها
شركة عزل خزانات بابها
شركة نقل اثاث ابها
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
شركة تنظيف منازل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف فلل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى



شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بينبع
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن


شركة تنظيف بالرياض

وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
المهندس
Google



Unknown said...

hello my freind.

The world's most trusted site, which has been paying since 2008, can earn thousands of dollars a month with proper planning and management of reefers. For more details and titles, see the following URL.

Https://neobuxclick1.blogspot.com

..

Aaru Garg said...

CleanUp Master is a combination of security and optimization tools for your Android device. It aims at boosting your device by clearing junk and doing a lot more than that. What makes it different from other typical boosters are its gigantic features that let you find duplicate & similar photos, see how addicted you are to apps on your device, organize your large files, recover more storage, secure your device from external threats etc. With this nifty app installed, you would never require extra cleaning apps, photo organizers, security apps. You have them all in one!

Crude Tips Free Trial said...

Nice and excellent post about "My Name is Awesome"

Intraday Trading Tips