Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Operation Bikini

So I need to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month because I'm going to South Beach for a weekend! My fancy new job is sending my increasingly large ass to Miami for work, and while I'll technically only have one day to frolic around on the beach, I'll still be in South Beach and therefore must look absolutely amazing.

Usually it's not a problem for me to lose weight; I think about being skinny, and I lose the pounds. Right now, though, thanks to the pill (well actually some thanks to the pill, I can still fill out my bras) I can't seem to lose one freaking pound. The past week I've been diligently working out, eating salads, drinking water, and not snacking (at all!) and I've lost... nothing. I'm the same weight I was before. It's terrible.

I need to look like this: 

Minus the buttaface

Though right now I'm afraid this will end up being my Miami vacation:


BRB running 5 miles.

No comments: