Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yay for Good News

Here are my Good News Nuggets of the Week:

1. I no longer have The Plague!
2. I'm going to Miami this Thursday!
3. I lost 5 pounds!
4. I had a margarita last night!

It really is the little things in life. I have like 40000 things to do this week before I go to Florida, but everything seems to be on the up 'n up. Especially because I'm healthy again so I can drink again. Having a frozen strawberry margarita last night was like the highlight of the month. That was also right before we went to see the premiere of my brother's skate video, which was ridiculously good. I can't even stand on a skateboard, let alone attempt coasting down the driveway, so when I see him and his friends flipping all over the place, jumping huge staircases, and soaring over dangerously pointy fences, I'm pretty much in awe.

This post is kind of pointless, but I wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and kicking. Really, it's the little things.

No comments: