Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Sorry for Sucking At Life. Also, for Sucking Face.

Okay. OKAY. I know, I know, I'm the worst updater in the history of Blogger. At any rate, I have somewhat of an excuse as I have mono, and I've pretty much been a zombie for two weeks now. At least if I bit you you'd only kind of die.

Anyway, one of my four thousand new years resolutions was to actually update daily again, and so today I take the pledge to do so. Also, I just remembered I had Twitter, so I think that if I can update the stupid Twitter (which, who am I kidding, of course I will - I update my Facebook status like every ten seconds) then I can update my damn blog. I know that no one's expecting anything overly-intelligent from me, so it's not like my updates will disappoint. 

And with that, I leave you with a picture of Jazz not understanding how to properly use her bed:






No comments: