Friday, March 20, 2009

See? Making Strides Already

"I have twatted" - Stephen Colbert

Oh, Stephen; you can twat me anytime you want. I can barely restrain myself from twittering every ten seconds, which is odd because I'll only update my Facebook status once a day, if that. I think it's because I hate the goddamn status updates on FB, because they're the least interesting thing on there. On Twitter? Obviously there's nothing else on there; no wonder it's so damn addicting.

I didn't want to follow celebs or anything, but then John Mayer went and posted something about "his penis falling asleep" and I just couldn't help myself. I also kind of want to follow Britney, but I don't think it's really her, and that would be very disappointing. I also want to see Britney in concert at Mohegan Sun - who's in??

And before I keel over from exhaustion: Anyone watch E! News at midnight? They're swearing and being really dirty, and it makes the show 1000000x more interesting. I kind of love it.

No comments: