Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wisful for the Weather

Let's take a quick look at the current temperatures for my hometown, shall we?

Brisk and freezing! Although better than yesterday's midday average of 27 degrees, wherein it felt like 11 degrees. Nothing says "Holidays!" better than freezing to death when attempt to take the dog for a walk.

Now let's take a look at the temperature of West Hollywood, where I just left:

Not only is it significantly warmer, it actually feels like the actual temperature, rather than feeling 20 degrees colder because of the bone-chilling winds and arctic freezing.

And now here's San Diego, where my bitches are off for a few days of fun, relaxation, and quality time at the zoo:

That's just fucking cruel.


But I have to admit, I kind of am enjoying the weather today, mostly because it means I can wear lots of cute layers and look very homeless-chic, a la Lindsay Lohan. I always knew she'd be good for something.

No comments: